Enrolling at UC
To apply to enrol:
New students follow the Enrol at UC process, complete the 2014 Application to Enrol worksheet and then phone the Contact Centre on +64 3 364 2555, or freephone in New Zealand 0800 VARSITY (827 748) and they’ll submit the application on your behalf.
For help completing the worksheet please browse the links on the left hand side, consult the 2014 Guide to Enrolment, phone the Contact Centre or visit us in person at the Student Services Centre
- Returning students should enrol online using UC Student Web
- Online enrolment via myUC will be coming soon
For full information on how to enrol please see Enrol at UC.
* If you want to submit an application for one of the following. Please visit the links below –
- Initial teacher training and Sport Coaching
- Applying for a PhD for the first time
- Certificate in University Preparation (CUP)
- Overseas Exchange
- Study abroad
The information included in this website is meant to be a general guide to the enrolment process. Full information on UC’s General Regulations and Policies can be found in the UC Regulations website. Information about UC Privacy commitment is available from Privacy Statements and Student Declaration.