Change of Address
You can check or change your address details using UC Student Web.
- Login into UC Student Web (UC Student website) using your username and password.
- Select the Address type you want to change.
- Change your address by clicking on the "Change details" button.
- Confirm your address change by clicking on the "Save" button.
The address must be a valid postal address. Do not mix street and postal addresses together.
You must give the street address of the hall of residence as follows:
- Bishop Julius - 90 Waimairi Road, Ilam, Christchurch 8041
- College House - 100 Waimairi Road, Ilam, Christchurch 8041
- Ilam Apartments - Homestead Lane, Ilam or PO Box 6362, Christchurch, 8140
- Rochester and Rutherford - 77 Ilam Road, Ilam, Christchurch 8041
- Sonoda Christchurch Campus - Dovedale Avenue, Ilam or PO Box 1834, Christchurch 8140
- University Hall - 9 Maidstone Road, Ilam or Private Bag 4760, Christchurch 8140
The information included in this website is meant to be a general guide to the enrolment process. Full information on UC’s General Regulations and Policies can found in the UC Regulations website.