Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: advanced energy systems; remote and renewable energy systems engineering; energy systems engineering; constrained energy supply system adaptation; strategic analysis of complex systems; simulated sustainable energy and material systems; energy efficiency in residences and public buildings; and thin films by chemical vapour deposition.
- Krumdieck S. (2010) Transportation in a Sustainable Urban Form. Wellington: Steele Roberts Publishers for New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities. 93-109.
- Krumdieck SP. (2017) Transition engineering: Change projects for the energy transition. : 647-706. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26950-4_32.
- Krumdieck S. (2014) Transition Engineering. In Kreith F; Krumdieck S (Ed.), Principles of Sustainable Energy Systems (2nd ed.): 689-732. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
- Krumdieck SP. (2009) Chapter 2 CVD Reactors and Delivery Systems Technology. In Jones AC; Hitchman ML (Ed.), Chemical Vapour Deposition: Precursors and Processes: 37-92. Cambridge: Royal Society of Chemistry Publishing.
- Krumdieck S. (1997) An investigation of the potential utilization of biomass pyrolysis oils: combustor design and combustion characterization. In Thompson BJ (Ed.), Research Reports of the Link Energy Fellows, Volume 12: 1-16. Rochester: The University of Rochester Press.