Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: advanced energy systems; remote and renewable energy systems engineering; energy systems engineering; constrained energy supply system adaptation; strategic analysis of complex systems; simulated sustainable energy and material systems; energy efficiency in residences and public buildings; and thin films by chemical vapour deposition.
- Krumdieck, S. (2010) Transportation in a Sustainable Urban Form. Wellington: Steele Roberts Publishers for New Zealand Centre for Sustainable Cities. 93-109.
- Krumdieck, SP. (2017) Transition engineering: Change projects for the energy transition. In Zhang, XinRong, Dincer, Ibrahim (Ed.), Energy Solutions to Combat Global Warming: 647-706.Springer International Publishing. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26950-4_32.
- Krumdieck, S. (2014) Transition Engineering. In Kreith, F, Krumdieck, S (Ed.), Principles of Sustainable Energy Systems (2nd ed.): 689-732. Boca Raton: CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group.
- Krumdieck, SP. (2009) Chapter 2 CVD Reactors and Delivery Systems Technology. In Jones, AC, Hitchman, ML (Ed.), Chemical Vapour Deposition: Precursors and Processes: 37-92. Cambridge: Royal Society of Chemistry Publishing.
- Krumdieck, S. (1997) An investigation of the potential utilization of biomass pyrolysis oils: combustor design and combustion characterization. In Thompson, BJ (Ed.), Research Reports of the Link Energy Fellows, Volume 12: 1-16. Rochester: The University of Rochester Press.