Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include:-Image processing, in particular recovery of images by deconvolution, astronomical speckle imaging, medical imaging-Machine vision -Biomedical signal processing, especially EEG and ECG
- Bones P., King L. and Millane R. (2017) MR imaging near metal: The POP algorithm. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2016.7804436.
- Knopp S., Bones P., Weddell SJ. and Jones R. (2017) A software framework for real-time multi-modal detection of microsleeps. Australasian Physical and Engineering Sciences in Medicine
- Bones P. and Maclaren J. (2016) Coping with motion in MRI: Developments since TRELLIS. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand 2016-November http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2015.7761516.
- Chen JPJ., Arnal RD., Morgan AJ., Bean RJ., Beyerlein KR., Chapman HN., Bones PJ., Millane RP. and Kirian RA. (2016) Reconstruction of an object from diffraction intensities averaged over multiple object clusters. Journal of Optics A: Pure and Applied Optics 18(11) http://dx.doi.org/10.1088/2040-8978/18/11/114003.
- Bones PJ., Fiddy MA. and Millane RP. (2015) Introduction. : ix-x. http://dx.doi.org/10.1117/12.2218459.