Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: -Synthetic Aperture Sonar -Tree Acoustics -Computer Vision -DSP Compiler Optimisation
- Edwards MJ., Hayes MP. and Green RD. (2017) High-accuracy fiducial markers for ground truth. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2016.7804461 |.
- Hayes MP. (2017) The angular dependence of the group speed of elastic waves in wood. Wood Science and Technology : 14.
- Mason E., Hayes MP. and Pink N. (2017) Validation of ultrasonic velocity estimates of wood properties in discs of radiata pine. NZ Journal of Forestry Science
- Wang VT. and Hayes MP. (2017) Synthetic Aperture Sonar Track Registration Using SIFT Image Correspondences. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JOE.2016.2634078.
- Bonnett B. and Hayes M. (2016) Simulation of temporal coherence loss for repeat-pass synthetic aperture sonar. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2016.7804443.