Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: -Synthetic Aperture Sonar -Tree Acoustics -Computer Vision -DSP Compiler Optimisation
- Bonnett B. and Hayes M. (2017) Simulation of temporal coherence loss for repeat-pass synthetic aperture sonar. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2016.7804443.
- Wang VT. and Hayes MP. (2017) Synthetic Aperture Sonar Track Registration Using SIFT Image Correspondences. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering : 1-13. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/JOE.2016.2634078.
- Wang V. and Hayes MP. (2016) Statistics of SIFT Image Correspondences for Speckle Imagery. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering
- Hayes MP. (2015) Change detection using multiple pass InSAS.Commissioned by United States Office of Naval Research.
- Marburg A. and Hayes M. (2015) SMARTPIG: Simultaneous Mosaicking and Resectioning Through Planar Image Graphs. Seattle, WA, USA: 2015 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 26-30 May 2015