Water and Land Resources
Qualifications & Memberships
Catchment hydrology, sediment transport and open channel flow, GIS modelling of land and water resources, irrigation, soil erosion, land use change
- Charters F., Cochrane TA. and O'Sullivan AD. (2017) Characterising urban zinc generation to identify surface pollutant hotspots in a low intensity rainfall climate. Water Science and Technology WST-EM161777R1: 13. | http://www.iwapublishing.com/.
- Arias ME., Wittman F., Parolin P., Murray-Hudson M. and Cochrane TA. (2016) Interactions between flooding and upland disturbance drives species diversity in large river floodplains. Hydrobiologia ((early access online)) http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10750-016-2664-3.
- Charters FJ., Cochrane TA. and O'Sullivan AD. (2016) Untreated runoff quality from roof and road surfaces in a low intensity rainfall climate. Science of the Total Environment 550: 265-272. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.01.093.
- Cochrane TT. and Cochrane TA. (2016) Osmotic potential calculations of inorganic and organic aqueous solutions over wide solute concentration levels and temperatures. Medical Physics 43(1): 225-232. http://dx.doi.org/10.1118/1.4938263.
- Dang., D T., Cochrane., A T., Arias., E M., Van., T PD., Vries D. and T. (2016) Hydrological Alterations from Water Infrastructure Development in the Mekong Floodplains. Hydrological Processes accepted for publication