Research interests include:- Water quality monitoring and analysis (chemical/physical properties)- Contaminant load modelling- Ecological treatment systems for improving water quality- Low impact/multi-value community infrastructure
- Charters FJ., Cochrane TA. and O'Sullivan AD. (2016) Untreated runoff quality from roof and road surfaces in a low intensity rainfall climate. Science of the Total Environment 550: 265-272. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.scitotenv.2016.01.093.
- Fraga I., Charters FJ., O'Sullivan AD. and Cochrane TA. (2016) A novel modelling framework to prioritize estimation of non-point source pollution parameters for quantifying pollutant origin and discharge in urban catchments. Journal of Environmental Management 167: 75-84. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jenvman.2015.11.003.
- Charters FJ., Cochrane TA. and O'Sullivan AD. (2015) Particle Size Distribution Variance in Untreated Urban Runoff and its Implication on Treatment Selection. Water Research 85: 337-345. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.watres.2015.08.029.
- Charters FJ., Cochrane TA. and O'Sullivan AD. (2016) Characterising urban zinc generation to identify surface pollutant hotspots in a low intensity rainfall climate. Brisbane, Australia: World Water Congress and Exibition, 9-14 Oct 2016.
- Charters FJ., Cochrane TA. and O'SullivAn AD. (2016) Predicting event-based stormwater contaminant loads from individual urban surfaces. Nelson, New Zealand: Water New Zealand Stormwater Conference, 18-20 May 2016.