Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include:-3D printing of porous media-Influenza coat proteins purification and assay-Adsorptive membranes-Post-Ruminal Drug Delivery (Reversible PEGylation; pH-Responsive Polymer Microcapsules; Electronic Delivery Device)-On-Farm Robotic Capture of High-Value Milk Proteins -Purification of PEGylated proteins -PEGylation reactions -Size Exclusion Reaction Chromatography -Ion Exchange protein PEGylation -Sizes of PEGylated proteins -Isoelectric points of PEGylated proteins -Buoyancy-Induced Mixing in Expanded Bed Adsorption -Pervaporation of Native Plant Oils
- Fee CJ. (2013) Label-Free, Real-Time Interaction and Adsorption Analysis 1: Surface Plasmon Resonance. In Gerrard JA (Ed.), Protein Nanotechnology: Protocols, Instrumentation and Applications. Methods in Molecular Biology Volume 996 (2nd ed.): 287-312. New York: Humana Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-354-1.
- Fee CJ. (2013) Label-free, real-time interaction and adsorption analysis 2: quartz crystal microbalance.. In Gerrard JA (Ed.), Protein Nanotechnology: Protocols, Instrumentation and Applications. Methods in Molecular Biology Volume 996 (2nd ed.): 313-322. New York: Humana Press. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-354-1_18.
- Fee CJ. and Damodaran VB. (2012) Production of PEGylated Proteins. In Subramanian G (Ed.), Handbook of Biopharmaceutical Production Technology: 199-222. Chichester: Wiley-VCH. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/9783527653096.ch7.
- Fee CJ. and Van Alstine JM. (2011) Purification of PEGylated Proteins. In Janson JC (Ed.), Protein Purification: Principles, High Resolution Methods, and Applications (3rd ed.): 339-362. New York: John Wiley & Sons Ltd. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/9780470939932.ch14.
- Fee CJ., Billakanti JM. and Saufi SM. (2010) Methods for purification of dairy nutraceuticals. In Rizvi SSH (Ed.), Separation, Extraction and Concentration Processes in the Food, Beverage and Nutraceutical Industries: 450-482. Cambridge: Woodhead Publishing.