I joined the department in 2016 after my PhD at The Laboratory for Sustainable Technology of Sydney University. My PhD thesis, under UsydIS scholarship, focused on synthesis of 3D-structured doped graphene materials for fuel cell and energy conversion application. Following the completion of my M.Sc in 2011, I spent a year at Fars Gas Company to sustain my prior links to industry. As a member of Gas Refining Centre of Excellence at Shiraz University and for my master, I focused on improving the performance of Naphtha Reforming process in oil refineries. In 2008, I graduated from School of Chemical & Petroleum Engineering of the same institution for my B.Sc.
- Haque, E., Islam, MM., Pourazadi, E., Sarkar, S., Harris, AT., Minett, AI., Yanmaz, E., Alshehri, SM., Ide, Y., Wu, KCW., Kaneti, YV., Yamauchi, Y. and Hossain, MSA. (2017) Boron-Functionalized Graphene Oxide-Organic Frameworks for Highly Efficient CO<inf>2</inf> Capture. Chemistry - An Asian Journal 12(3): 283-288. http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/asia.201601442.
- Marriott, L. and Pourazadi, E. (2017) Industrialisation of saline cultivation for second-generation biofuels: progress and challenges. Environmental Technology Reviews 6(1): 15-25. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/21622515.2016.1272643.
- Haque, E., Islam, MM., Pourazadi, E., Hassan, M., Faisal, SN., Roy, AK., Konstantinov, K., Harris, AT., Minett, AI. and Gomes, VG. (2015) Nitrogen doped graphene via thermal treatment of composite solid precursors as a high performance supercapacitor. RSC Advances 5(39): 30679-30686. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c4ra17262k.
- Iranshahi, D., Rahimpour, MR., Paymooni, K. and Pourazadi, E. (2013) Utilizing de optimization approach to boost hydrogen and octane number, through a combination of radial-flow spherical and tubular membrane reactors in catalytic naphtha reformers. Fuel 111: 1-11. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2013.03.082.
- Pourazadi, E., Haque, E., Zhang, W., Harris, AT. and Minett, AI. (2013) Synergistically enhanced electrochemical (ORR) activity of graphene oxide using boronic acid as an interlayer spacer. Chemical Communications 49(94): 11068-11070. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/c3cc46741d.