My research interests range widely, from the design of advanced nanomaterial to their structural determination to the application of the new catalyst that is both environmental and process economical benign. More specifically, I am interested in the synthesis of heterogeneous catalyst, photocatalysis and conversion of biomass to transportation fuels using acid catalysis.
- Beiyuan J., Tsang DCW., Yip ACK., Zhang W., Ok YS. and Li X-D. (2017) Risk mitigation by waste-based permeable reactive barriers for groundwater pollution control at e-waste recycling sites. Environmental Geochemistry and Health 39(1): 75-88. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10653-016-9808-2.
- Kim E., Hong S., Jang E., Lee JH., Kim JC., Choi N., Cho C-H., Nam J., Kwak SK. and Yip ACK. (2017) An Oriented, Siliceous Deca-dodecasil 3R (DDR) Zeolite Film for Effective Carbon Capture: Insight into Its Hydrophobic Effect. Journal of Materials Chemistry A http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C7TA02462B.
- Wigley T., Yip ACK. and Pang S. (2017) A detailed product analysis of bio-oil from fast pyrolysis of demineralised and torrefied biomass. Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 123: 194-203. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jaap.2016.12.006.
- Wu Z., Duan Y., Ge S., Yip ACK., Yang F., Li Y. and Dou T. (2017) Promoting hydrolysis of ammonia borane over multiwalled carbon nanotube-supported Ru catalysts via hydrogen spillover. Catalysis Communications 91: 10-15. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.catcom.2016.12.007.
- Wu Z., Yan H., Ge S., Gao J., Dou T., Li Y., Yip ACK. and Zhang M. (2017) MoO
3modified Ni 2P/Al 2O 3as an efficient catalyst for crude glycerol to propylene. Catalysis Communications 92: 80-85. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.catcom.2017.01.009.