Current research projects:Conservation management of the Robust Grasshopper - threats, monitoring methods and ecological requirements (in collaboration with ECan and DOC) Impacts of insect defoliators on the growth and recovery of plantation eucalypts in Dryland environments (in collaboration with NZDFI)
- Altaner C., Apiolaza L., McConnochie R., Millen P. and Murray T. (2017) Section 1: NZDFI Breeding Research Plan.
- Lin H., Murray TJ. and Mason EG. (2017) Incidence of and defoliation by a newly introduced pest,Paropsisterna variicollis (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae),on eleven durable Eucalyptus species in Hawke’s Bay,New Zealand. New Zealand Plant Protection 70: 45-51.
- Lin H., Murray TJ., Mason E. and Apiolaza L. (2017) Impact of simulated Paropsis charybdis defoliation on growth of young Eucalyptus bosistoana in a dryland field trial. Wellington: 66th Entomological Society of New Zealand Conference, 19-21 Apr 2017
- Murray TJ. (2017) Canterbury Water Management Strategy Immediate Steps Fund FINAL REPORT: Braided River Habitat Enhancement Trial (Robust Grasshopper).Commissioned by Environment Canterbury/Department of Conservation. 16.
- Murray TJ. (2017) Grasshoppers & gaps: approaches to strengthen New Zealand insect conservation. Wellington: 66th Entomological Society of New Zealand Conference, 19-21 Apr 2017