Qualifications, Memberships & Awards
Research interests include intelligent tutoring systems, student modeling, and learning analytics.
- Gálvez J., Guzmán E., Conejo R., Mitrovic A. and Mathews M. (2016) Data calibration for statistical-based assessment in constraint-based tutors. Knowledge-Based Systems 97: 11-23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.knosys.2016.01.024.
- Mitrovic A. and Ohlsson S. (2016) Implementing CBM: SQL-Tutor after fifteen years. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education 26(1): 150-159. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40593-015-0049-9.
- Mitrovic A. and Suraweera P. (2016) Teaching Database Design with Constraint-Based Tutors. International Journal of Artificial Intelligence in Education 26(1): 448-456. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s40593-015-0084-6.
- Mitrovic A., Mathews M., Ohlsson S., Holland J. and McKinlay A. (2016) Computer-Based Post-Stroke Rehabilitation of Prospective Memory. Journal of Applied Research in Memory and Cognition 5(2): 204-214. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jarmac.2016.03.006.
- Najar AS., Mitrovic A. and McLaren BM. (2016) Learning with intelligent tutors and worked examples: selecting learning activities adaptively leads to better learning outcomes than a fixed curriculum. User Modeling and User-Adapted Interaction 26(5): 459-491. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s11257-016-9181-y.