Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include computer vision, human-computer interaction, cognitive science, education, biomechanics.
- Edwards MJ., Hayes MP. and Green RD. (2017) High-accuracy fiducial markers for ground truth. In International Conference Image and Vision Computing New Zealand http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IVCNZ.2016.7804461.
- Guo P., Chiew YS., Shaw GM., Shao L., Green R., Clark A. and Chase JG. (2016) Clinical Activity Monitoring System (CATS): An automatic system to quantify bedside clinical activities in the intensive care unit. Intensive and Critical Care Nursing 37: 52-61. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.iccn.2016.05.003.
- Botterill T., Green R. and Mills S. (2015) A decision-theoretic formulation for sparse stereo correspondence problems. Tokyo, Japan: International Conference on 3D Vision (3DV 2014), 8-11 Dec 2014. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/3DV.2014.34.
- Botterill T., Signal M., Mills S. and Green R. (2015) Design and calibration of multi-camera systems for 3D computer vision. Auckland, New Zealand: 7th Pacific Rim Symposium on Image and Video Technology, 23-27 Nov 2015.
- Castaneda Marin RD., Green R. and McCulloch J. (2015) A Hidden Markov Model For Modelling and Extracting Vine Structure in Images. Auckland, New Zealand: 30th International Conference on Image and Vision Computing New Zealand, 23-24 Nov 2015.