Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include: 1. computer Vision: Pose estimation using moment functions; Object recognition using moment invariants; Moment based algorithms for stereo vision. 2. Image Analysis: Discrete orthogonal image transforms; Image compression using Tchebichef transform; Invariant characteristics of shape descriptors; Fast computation of moment invariants. 3. Computer Graphics: Real-time rendering; Non-photorealistic rendering; Terrain rendering algorithms; Image-based rendering and view synthesis.
- Ganoni O. and Mukundan R. (2017) A Framework for Visually Realistic Multi-robot Simulation in Natural Environment. Plzen, Czech Republic: 25th International Conference on Computer Graphics, Visualization and Computer Vision 2017, 29 May-2 Jun 2017. In Journal of WSCG
- Mukundan R. (2017) A Robust Algorithm for Automated HER2 Scoring in Breast Cancer Histology Slides Using Characteristic Curves. University of Edinburgh: Medical Image Understanding and Analysis, 11-13 Jul 2017. In Communications in Computer and Information Science 723: 386-397. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60964-5_34.
- Mukundan R. (2017) Contour Based High Resolution 3D Mesh Construction Using HRCT and MRI Stacks. International Journal of Multimedia Data Engineering and Management 8(4): 60-73. http://dx.doi.org/10.4018/IJMDEM.2017100104.
- Mukundan R. (2017) Reconstruction of high resolution 3D meshes of lung geometry from HRCT contours. In Proceedings - 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia, ISM 2016: 247-252. http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/ISM.2016.113.
- Putri T., Mukundan R. and Neshatian K. (2017) Artistic Style Characterization of Vincent Van Gogh’s Paintings using Extracted Features from Visible Brush Strokes. Porto, Portugal: 6th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods, 24-26 Feb 2017. In Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Pattern Recognition Applications and Methods 1: 378-385. http://dx.doi.org/10.5220/0006188303780385.