My primary research interests are in the mathematicalanalysis and computation of complex fluid flows. In broad terms,the problems I have studied involve the combination of physicalunderstanding, i.e. of a particular application, coupled with boththeoretical and computational techniques for partial differentialequations.
- Burghelea T., Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Sainudiin R. (2017) A nonlinear dynamical system approach for the yielding behaviour of a viscoplastic material. Soft Matter 13(10): 2024-2039. http://dx.doi.org/10.1039/C6SM02361D.
- Pancholy PP., Clemens K., Geoghegan P., Jermy M., Moyers Gonzalez M. and Wilson PL. (2017) Numerical Study of Flow Pattern and Pedestrian Level Wind Comfort Inside a Uniform Street Canyon at Different Angles of Attack. Christchurch, New Zealand: Fluids in New Zealand 2017, 9-10 Feb 2017
- de Bruyn JR., Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Frigaard I. (2016) Viscoplastic Fluids from Theory to Application: 10 Years On. Journal of Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics 238: 1-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jnnfm.2016.11.008.
- Pancholy P., Wilson P., Moyers-Gonzalez M., Jermy M. and Geoghegan P. (2016) Street canyon and comfort criteria. Auckland, New Zealand: Fluids in New Zealand, 26-27 Jan 2016
- Pancholy PP., Clemens K., Geoghegan P., Jermy M., Moyers-Gonzalez M. and Wilson PL. (2016) Numerical study of flow pattern and pedestrian level wind comfort inside a uniform street canyon at different angles of attack. Perth, Australia: 20th Australasian Fluid Mechanics Conference (AFMC), 5-8 Dec 2016. In http://people.eng.unimelb.edu.au/imarusic/proceedings/20%20AFMC%20TOC.htm: 4.