Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include precise concrete construction subjected to earthquakes (frames, walls, diaphragms).
- Brunsdon DR. and Bull DK. (2004) Level 1 USAR Engineer: Operating on the perimeter of the site. (2nd ed.). Wellington: New Zealand Urban Search & Rescue. 64.
- Bull DK. and Brunsdon DR. (2004) Level 2 USAR Engineer: Operating within the perimeter of the site. Wellington: New Zealand Urban Search & Rescue.
- Bull K., Fenwick R. and Pampanin S. (2009) Key Considerations in hollow-core floor performance. In Hopkins D (Ed.), Seismic Performance of Hollow-Core Floor Systems: Guidelines for Design, Assessment and Retrofit: 48-122. Wellington: Department of Building and Housing.
- Bull DK. (1999) Guidelines for the use of structural precast concrete in buildings. In Bull DK (Ed.), NZ Concrete Soc. & NZ Nat. Soc. for Earthquake Engineering (2nd ed.): 174p.Centre for Advanced Engineering.
- Bull DK. and Brunsdon DR. (1998) Examples of Concrete Structural Design to New Zealand Standard NZS 3101:1995. In Bull DK; Brunsdon DR (Ed.), Cement & Concrete Association of NZ and NZ Concrete Society: 425pp. Wellington.