Qualifications & Awards
In general, I am interested in the design and performance evaluation of architectures and protocols for packet-oriented networks.
- Willig A., Matusovsky Y. and Kind A. (2018) Relayer-Enabled Retransmission Scheduling in 802.15.4e LLDN -- Exploring a Reinforcement Learning Approach. MDPI Journal of Sensor and Actuator Networks
- Curtis-Black A., Galster M. and Willig A. (2017) High-Level Concepts for Northbound APIs: An Interview Study. Melbourne, Australia: International Telecommunication Networks and Applications Conference (ITNAC), 22-24 Nov 2017.
- Niels Karowski., Willig A. and Adam Wolisz. (2017) Cooperation in Neighbor Discovery. Porto, Portugal: Wireless Days (WD) 2017, 29-31 Mar 2017.
- Ali S. and Willig A. (2016) Improving Passive Discovery for IEEE 802.15.4-based Mobile Body Sensor Networks. Australian Journal of Electrical & Electronics Engineering (in press) http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/1448837X.2015.1092999.
- Ali S. and Willig A. (2016) ONRECT: Scheduling algorithm for Opportunistic Networks. Lille, France: AdHocNow 2016, 7-9 Jul 2016.