Emergency response plans
The University of Canterbury (UC) is a complex organisation with a large body of people potentially on campus at any one time. In addition, it has responsibility for significant property within the South Island and its outreach facilities across New Zealand.
The PDF files on this page detail the management process for any incident on UC property.
Full UC Emergency Response Plan
UC Emergency Response Plan in separate PDF files
- Introduction pp 1-12 (PDF, 120KB)
- Natural Hazards pp 13-20 (PDF, 80KB)
- Incident Management System pp 21-42 (PDF, 168KB)
- Action Plans pp 43-64 (PDF, 416KB)
- Incident Coordination Centre pp 65-68 (PDF, 66KB)
- Response Functions pp 69-86 (PDF, 266KB)
- Appendices pp 87-142 (PDF, 1.22MB)
Student Emergency Response Plan (SERP)
- Student Emergency Response Plan (UC Policy Library website)
- Student Emergency contact list (Word, 36KB) (restricted access)
Field Stations and Outreach Facilities
Emergency Management Plans for Field Stations and Outreach Facilities are currently under development and will be linked when completed. For enquiries contact UC Emergency Management Staff.