- Drop, cover, hold.
- Do not try to move while the ground is shaking.
- If outside – stay outside, do not enter buildings or facilities. Take shelter clear of buildings, trees, power lines or other potential hazards.
- When shaking has stopped, and or fire alarm has activated, evacuate building immediately if inside. If outside, go to the nearest holding area or Ilam Fields if it is safe to do so.
- Follow UC staff instructions.
- Await instructions from UC Security or Emergency Personnel.
DO NOT pass back through campus.
DO NOT isolate yourself, stay with others.
Maps: evacuation and assembly points
Make sure you know the Evacuation Procedures for all venues you attend. You will see Emergency Procedure boards in all UC facilities. Please read and understand the emergency procedures relating to each venue.