Secondary Learning Areas
Our team of accredited facilitators can provide you with professional learning and development tailored to meet the specific needs of your school, kura or CoL. PLD support is available though centrally funded PLD and consultancy for:
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Learning Languages
- Social Sciences
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education
Centrally funded PLD
We encourage teachers and middle leaders in charge of the curriculum learning areas to consult with their principal about this opportunity. Please also contact our team of accredited PLD facilitators if you need help in preparing the PLD proposal. Find out more about centrally funded PLD.
We offer a wide range of PLD opportunities on a fee-for-service basis. These include:
- Department and faculty reviews
- Learning Area workshops/inquiry clusters
- NCEA subject knowledge and assessment practices
- Coaching and mentoring for middle and senior leaders
Contact us to discuss your needs.
Find useful links for your professional learning and downloads on our resources page.