Professional Learning and Development (PLD) for Secondary School teachers and leaders
UC Education Plus facilitates PLD for leaders and teachers of Years 9-13 at individual, team, whole school and CoL levels. Cultural responsiveness, teaching as inquiry, and pedagogical content knowledge underpins all services we provide.
Our facilitators have a wide range of curriculum expertise and also support schools with evaluation, data analysis, and collaborative inquiry to enhance student engagement and lift student achievement.
Support available includes:
- Secondary Learning Areas including:
- The Arts
- Health and Physical Education
- Learning Languages
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Social Sciences
- English Language Learners
- Provisionally certificated and overseas trained teachers
- Pasifika Success
- Specialist Classroom Teachers