Courses and consultancy
Courses are added throughout the year. Subscribe to our mailing list to receive notification of new PLD opportunities directly to your inbox. If you are interested in a particular course topic or would like to have a private workshop delivered to your school or CoL please contact us. See our terms and conditions of enrolment.
This workshop will support you as a teacher and school leader, to better understand the issues around Māori achievement, to analyse what is working and not working in your school or classroom and to chart a way forward.
Maximise literacy teaching and learning in your classroom. This series of three workshops is aimed at beginning, overseas trained and returning teachers.
We can provide support tailored to meet the needs of you and your learners. We can work with you on an individual, team, whole school or CoL basis.
Support available includes:
- National priority areas, including mathematics, science, reading and writing, and digital fluency
- Cultural responsiveness
- Modern learning environments and collaborative teaching practices
- Inclusive and differentiated teaching
- Department and faculty reviews
- New Zealand Curriculum and Learning Areas
- NCEA subject knowledge and assessment practices
- Coaching and mentoring for CoL leaders and teachers
This support is offered on a fee-for-service basis. Please contact us to discuss your needs.