Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial and Organisational Psychology PGDipIndOrgPsyc
The diploma involves:
- a minimum of one year of full-time employment in the practice of industrial and organisational psychology in an organisation approved by the Head of the Department of Psychology
- six case studies or project reports
- other work, including an oral and practical exam.
Candidates require one of the following:
- BA(Hons), BSc(Hons), MA or MSc in Psychology
- MSc in Applied Psychology or equivalent.
One year of practical work experience, plus written work and assessments.
For full requirements see the Regulations for the Postgraduate Diploma in Industrial and Organisational (University Regulations website).