Additional Course Outline Information
• have developed and be able to demonstrate an ability to appreciate the complexities of fluid flow on a rotating spherical body.
• have developed and be able to demonstrate the ability to diagnose atmospheric motions based on meteorological information.
• have developed and be able to demonstrate an ability to utilise and develop simple atmospheric and climate models in MATLAB.
• have developed an understanding of the El Niño Southern Oscillation – coupled atmosphere/ocean system.
• have developed an appreciation of the possible causes of recent climate change based on an understanding of physical processes.