Homepage - How to Raise a Concern - University of Canterbury - New Zealand

How to Raise a Concern

  • StudentsWhat to do and who to contact if you are a student with any concerns and complaints
  • StaffWhat to do and who to contact if you are a UC staff member with any concerns and complaints.
  • General publicWho to contact if you have any matters about local neighbourhood issues.
  • Who can help me?Who to contact if you are a domestic or international student with a concern or complaint.

University of Canterbury resolution process

If you have a concern, complaint or a grievance, there is a process to give students, staff and the public a voice. It is fair, transparent and there are people who can help you.

Message from the Vice-Chancellor

The University of Canterbury undertakes to provide a safe, supportive and academically challenging environment; one where research, teaching and learning take place in ways that are inspirational and innovative.


Students can voice a concern or complaint without fear of disadvantage

A video explaining the University's commitment to offering support for students who may have a concern.

See more...

  • Tel: +64 3 369 5592
  • Physical Address
    Matariki, Level 5
    University of Canterbury
  • Postal Address
    University Grievance Coordinator,
    University of Canterbury,
    Private Bag 4800,
    Christchurch, 8140
    New Zealand
  • Who can help me?