Advertise your vacancy using the online tool NZUniCareerHub
The University of Canterbury has an online recruitment tool called NZUniCareerHub for all employers to use when advertising vacancies to students.
NZUniCareerHub is accessed by registered students and graduates of the University of Canterbury.
Approximately 1300 students log into NZUniCareerHub on a weekly basis to view and apply for positions that are advertised.
The benefits of advertising your vacancy on NZUniCareerHub are:
- you maximise your exposure to relevant and motivated students
- internships, voluntary positions and scholarships are free of charge to advertise
- you manage the response and applications
- you minimise the risk in receiving inappropriate and unsuitable candidates
- you can advertise to multiple participating universities with just the one advertisement
- very competitve rates to advertise
- you are working directly with the universities you are wanting to recruitment students from.
How to register your position on NZUniCareerHub
You can register your company's details and post your own job ads on the NZUniCareerHub website.