Discover your Options with Careers, Internships & Employment.
As a recent graduate you can continue to use Careers, Internships & Employment services and resources for free for help with your career choice and preparation for job-hunting. Qualified Careers, Internships & Employment staff are here to help you identify your personal strengths, skills, knowledge, interests, values and job interest areas, and to help you with your job search as a new graduate.
You can continue using UC CareerHub as a recent graduate. There is no need to re-register, as you will be sent an automated email informing you that your account has been changed to a graduate role. The email will contain links and instructions to enable you to complete this process.
- Recent graduates
- Job hunting strategies (PDF, 78KB)
- Job hunting books
- Researching Companies and Organisations
- Job market information
Applying for Jobs
- Curriculum vitae/resume, cover letters & application forms
- Job interviews
- Assessment centres & psychometric testing
- Guide to Job Hunting
Career, Course & Job Hunting Advice
- What can I do with a degree from UC?
- Careers Advice
- Research career options
- Careers Resource Area
- Job seekers with a Disability or Health Condition