Careers, Internships and Employment Seminars
A range of seminars are regularly delivered throughout the academic year to assist you with developing your career competencies and securing and enhancing your employability. The dates and times are listed on UC CareerHub in the Events section.
Seminars cover a range of topics including:
- CVs, cover letters and job applications
- How to find a job
- Job interviews
- Psychometric testing and assessment centres
- Career branding and visibility
- Social and professional networking
- Employment agreements and negotiating salary
Please register on UC CareerHub prior to attending the seminar.
Careers, Internships & Employment also offers tailored seminars in Colleges.