- CV, cover letter and application form
- Job Search strategies
- Interview preparation
- Career options
- Course planning and degree options
- Applying for vacancies through CareerHub
Daily Career Appointments are held between 10am-12noon, and 20 minutes in length.
Work one on one with a qualified Career Consultant to clarify any career or course concerns:
- What is the right degree for me?
- What can I do with my degree?
- What courses should I take?
- How should I make more of my time at university?
- What Postgraduate study could I do
To book an appointment, log onto www.careerhub.canterbury.ac.nz . Once logged on, go to Appointments (centred left at the top of the homepage), select what you would like to talk about and follow the booking procedure as outlined.