We provide a number of ways in which to promote your organisation and your employment opportunities:
- Employer Recruitment marketing material: we can display your collateral in the resource area of our offices and share with the appropriate Colleges/Departments
- Student Clubs and Societies: we work closely with the major clubs and societies on campus sharing recruitment opportunity information
- NZUniCareerHub: market your vacancies on our dedicated student and graduate recruitment website and market your organisation with an “Employer Profile” on the NZUniCareerHub website, please make contact with our Accounts Manager if you wish to discuss this further on 0800 698 644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Targeted Emails: information about your recruitment/vacancy can be emailed directly to students by course and year groups
- Posters (A4): we can distribute posters and promotional material campus-wide.
Costs do apply to some of these services, please contact us to discuss further.
For graduate opportunities, please contact:
|For internships / work integrated learning opportunities, please contact:|
or complete our online enquiry form
NZUniCareerHub for employers
For more information or to register online: