Civil and Natural Resources Engineering Wing
The Civil and Natural Resources Wing will encompass three full-height glazed mezzanines to showcase research, encourage student interactions and host industry and school presentations.
The Structural Engineering Laboratory is a facility of the Civil and Natural Resources Engineering Department.Civil and Natural Resources floor plan.
Timeline of construction activities.
College contact: Professor Jan Evans-Freeman, Pro-Vice Chancellor Engineering: +64 3 364 2708 / email
Project Manager: Gareth Jones, Senior Project Manager: +64 369 3217 ext 93217 / email
- Electrical and Computer Engineering: Completed July 2016
- Chemical and Process Engineering: Completed December 2016
- The Core: Fourth quarter 2016
- Civil and Natural Resources Engineering: First quarter 2017
- Mechanical Engineering: First quarter 2017