Individuals receiving a parking or traffic Infringment and wish a review, must note that the following reasons are NOT acceptable grounds for review. Any review using the following reasons will be automatically rejected:
- Ignorance of regulations
- Inability to find a legal parking space
- No space available
- Inclement weather
- Late for class/work
- Improperly displayed permit
- Did not realize permit had expired
- Failure to display a permit
- Permit used by another person
- Failure to purchase or display a coupon / P&D ticket
- Parked in a No Park area
- Forgot to move car
- Parked on Grass or Yellow lines
- Not obeying signage
Parking rules and regulations are approved by the University.
All request for reviews must be written on a offical REVIEW form and be handled through the formal appeal process.
A full written Explanation is needed to assist in this process and any decision of that Review is final.