International experience is an excellent complement to business study. The UC Business School | Te Kura Umanga and clubs such as Global China Connection offer you a number of options to make overseas links.
International exchange programmes
The UC Exchange Programme allows students to study for one or two semesters at an overseas university. Courses taken at an international partner institution may be credited towards your UC degree.
Why go on an international exchange?
- Meet like-minded people and make lifelong friends
- Experience a different culture and improve your foreign language skills
- Become exposed to different teaching styles to enhance your learning
- An international exchange will look great on your CV
- It is a life-changing experience that will benefit your personal and professional development.
UC has over 60 partner universities around the world. Most of these are open to Bachelor of Commerce students. Our Commerce partners were chosen because they offer:
- a great selection of courses in a wide range of Commerce subjects
- courses in English, so you will be able to study with limited or no knowledge of the local language.
For more information about Commerce exchanges, please visit www.canterbury.ac.nz/business/international/international-opportunities