Level 6 is a new innovation initiative based in Christchurch. Its focus is to grow technology startups into international businesses.
Level 6 draws on the broad expertise of both UC and Christchurch - an innovation and technology hub - to offer two programmes that focus intensely on results.
- Level 6 sales
- Level 6 high technology
Level 6 is for startups that are looking to grow and expand internationally. The programme places emphasis on technology startups, particularly those operating in the following sectors:
- Energy and environment
- Food and beverage
- Health technology
- Transport and infrastructure
Actively grow great startups
- Challenging programme for those with global aspirations.
- Dedicated startup support from people who have been there before.
- Access to investors and support to be investment ready.
- Access to global networks and markets.
Connecting tertiary and business sectors
- Two locations, UC and the Innovation Precinct.
- Connects tertiary students with startups.
- Access to UC research, facilities, expertise, staff and resources.
- Access to industry expertise.
- Access to UC's worldwide alumni base.
Stages of development
We work with startups at three stages: Pre-Incubator, identifying early adopters and product/market fit; Incubator, growing and developing startups with a personalised programme; and Post-Incubator, which offers continual support for alumni.
Want to get involved?
We are looking for investors, mentors, advisors and supporters. Contact: