UC Business School's Outreach Programme is based on assisting and supporting the community with events and resources. The programme has a full-time staff member available to support you and assist you with any enquiries or during an event at UC.
The key aims of the programme are:
- To encourage an appreciation of the business world.
- To emphasise both the satisfaction and exciting career opportunities that tertiary level commerce provides.
- To support school communities in teaching business.
- To develop New Zealand's future business leaders.
We produce a range of posters for schools to use on classroom walls. Download them direct or contact us if you would like an A2 set of posters sent to your school.
- Business simulation: 1 – 2.5 hours, University of Canterbury. An opportunity for your students to step into the shoes of an entrepreneur and run their own virtual business.
- Finance trading room:
- Lecture sit-in: 1 – 2 hours, University of Canterbury. Experience first-hand what it's like to be a UC Business student and sit in on introductory level courses.
- Expert speakers: Approx. 1 hour, at school. Invite a lecturer to talk to your class.
Connect with us
Our social media links keep you up to date with what is happening in UC Business Outreach.
For all enquiries about Outreach
get in touch with our coordinator