- Accounting Day: May, University of Canterbury, Year 11 students. Experience Accounting at UC by attending a special lecture, being involved in a workshop, meet specialist industry guests, and hear from current staff and students. Accounting Day programme
- Business Studies Day: June, University of Canterbury, Year 11 students. Learn about progressing from Business Studies to Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship at UC. Business studies day
- Economics Day: Find out what Economics at UC is all about, attend a lecture, and take part in a specialised Economics workshop. Economics Day Outline
- Scholarship Exam Workshops for Accounting and Economics: October. After school workshops to help prepare students intending to sit Accounting or Economics scholarship exams.
- Junior Breakout Sessions: November. Fun activities focused on leadership, entrepreneurship and innovative thinking for Year 9 and 10 students. Junior Breakout Day 2016
For all details and to book check out our events calendar.