Research interests include dividend signalling, share price behaviour associated with information events and event study methodology. Of particular interest is the area of methodology design with respect to event studies conducted in thinly-traded markets.In addition, corporate governance
- Lama T. and Anderson WW. (2015) Company characteristics and compliance with ASX corporate governance principles. Pacific Accounting Review 27(3): 373-392. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/PAR-12-2013-0104.
- Anderson WW. and Laurenson IC. (2013) Dealing with Trading Thinness in Event Studies: The Trade-to-trade Model versus the Market Model. Focus: The International Journal of Management Digest 9(1): 19-38.
- Anderson W. and Chang A. (2011) Are Profit Warnings and Suspension Notices Adequate Distress Disclosures on the New Zealand Stock Exchange? International Research Journal of Finance and Economics 2011(73): 27-45. http://www.eurojournals.com/IRJFE_73_03.pdf.
- Anderson W. and Chang A. (2011) Are profit warnings and suspension notices Adequate distress disclosures on the New Zealand stock exchange? International Research Journal of Finance and Economics 73: 38-56.
- Anderson W. (2009) Alternative event study methodology for detecting dividend signals in the context of joint dividend and earnings announcements. Accounting and Finance 49(2): 247-265. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1467-629X.2008.00289.x.