Qualifications & Memberships
My research relates to the intersection of human rights law and health law, particularly regarding medico-legal issues in pregnancy and childbirth
- Dixon L., Gray E., McDonald C., Gullam J. and Powell RL. (2018) Breech presentation at term: Reviewing the evidence for the New Zealand context. Journal- New Zealand College of Midwives 54(1) 1: 5-13. https://www.midwife.org.nz/resources-events/nzcom-journal/issue-54.
- Cheer U., Taylor L., Masselot A., Baird N. and Powell RL. (2017) Flexible and Part-time Work Arrangements in the Canterbury Legal Profession.University of Canterbury. Commissioned by Canterbury Women's Legal Association.
- McDonald E; Powell RL; Stephens M; Hunter R (Ed.) (2017) Feminist Judgments of Aotearoa New Zealand: Te Rino - A Two-Stranded Rope. Oxford: Hart Publishing. http://www.bloomsburyprofessional.com/uk/feminist-judgments-of-aotearoa-new-zealand-9781509909759/.
- Powell R., Dawson J., Hedley H., Hori Te Pa M., Hunter R., Knight D., McDonald E., Mize S., Midson B. and Ruru J. (2017) Panel Discussion on Feminist Judgments of Aotearoa New Zealand: Te Rino - A Two-Stranded Rope. University of Otago: Law and Society Association of Australia and New Zealand, 6-9 Dec 2017
- Powell RL. (2017) Health Law in New Zealand by PGD Skegg and Ron Patterson. Canterbury Law Review [Book Review].