Qualifications & Memberships
Research interests include the fields of Legal History, Constitutional Law, Jurisprudence, Environmental Law and Natural Resource Law, particularly issues concerning the Treat and the environment.
- Round D. (2017) Milk Spa. [Performance].
- Round DJ. (2017) Environmental and Philosophical Attitudes to Penal Law. U3A Timaru.
- Round DJ. (2017) New Zealand's Constitution and Treaty of Waitangi Related Issues. St Bede's College: Pacific Youth Parliament 2017.
- Round DJ. (2017) The Arms of David John Round. The New Zealand Armorist
- Round DJ. (2017) The Steward and the Stewardship: The Department of Conservation, Stewardship Land and the Purposes of the Conservation Act 1987. Canterbury Law Review