I have numerous research projects in various stages of completion. They involve the problem of induction, the nature of consciousness, the nature of propositions and possible worlds, the three great modal dichotomies (necessity, apriority, and analyticity), a kind of non-classical logic that I call "reticent logic", the problem of naturalising intentionality, and the physicalism/antiphysicalism dispute. I also have research interests in the philosophy of de-extinction and technological unemployment. My personal research website with preprints of my articles is here:http://douglascampbellphilosophy.blogspot.co.nz
- Campbell Douglas. (2016) De-extinction, Authenticity and Wildlife Conservation.
- Campbell Douglas. (2016) Robots, Unemployment and the Minarchist State.
- Campbell, D. (2016) Octopropositionalism.
- Campbell, D. (2016) A case for resurrecting lost species. Review essay of Beth Shapiro’s, “How to Clone a Mammoth: The Science of De-extinction”. Biology & Philosophy 31(5): 747-759. http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10539-016-9534-2.
- Campbell, DI. (2016) Doxastic Desire.