Discover the Arts with UC POSSIBILITIES
Not sure what subjects to study in your Bachelor of Arts?
Subjects available in a Bachelor of Arts at UC are: Anthropology, Art History and Theory, Chinese, Cinema Studies, Classics, Cultural Studies, Economics, Education, English, English Language, European Union Studies, French, Geography, German, History, Human Services, Japanese, Linguistics, Māori and Indigenous Studies, Mathematics, Media and Communication, Music, Pacific Studies, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Russian, Sociology, Spanish, Statistics, Te Reo Māori.
Find out more with UC POSSIBILITIES
- You go to the University of Canterbury for three days
- Attend real lectures and interesting talks about the kinds of Arts subjects you can study
- Explore the campus
- Find out about clubs and student life
- Learn about scholarships and money
- Find out about careers in the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Meet other students just like you
How much does it cost?
Nothing! There is no cost to students. Free lunch provided.
What do you get out of it?
- An introduction to being a student at UC
- A real idea of what university can offer you
- Valuable help in planning your future
'I would highly recommend UC Possibilities, not only did it help me understand UC better, it also introduced me to friends that would be studying in the same year that I would be. Because of UC Possibilities I went into first year knowing more people than what I would have.' - Tamati Te Kahu, attended UC Possibilities 2014
When does it run?
During the April school holidays - dates to be advised.
How do you register?
Register online for this free programme or email the UC Possibilities Coordinator.