From time to time, Approval Authorities request that a policy be removed or rescinded from the UC Policy Library. This may be for a number of reasons, including that the document content is no longer valid, the document has been superseded by another compliance document, or the document has been combined with another compliance document and renamed.
Mobile Device Policy Rescinded and replaced with Mobile Voice and Data Policy (December 2017)
Consultation in the University Policy Rescinded and merged with the Staff Change Principles Policy (October 2017)
- Documentary Fraud Response Policy This policy has been rescinded and procedural elements have been incorporated into the Fraud Response Policy (June 2017).
- Parking and Traffic Statute 2003 Reviewed, renamed and republished as Parking and Traffic Statute 2017 (January 2017).
- Introduction of New Faculty Colours Guidelines Renamed and republished as the Guidelines for the Introduction of New Colours (November 2016).
- Library Distance Services Policy, Library Lending Policy and Library Security Policy Rescinded and replaced by the Library Access and Borrowing Policy (November 2016).
- Teaching and Course Surveys Policy, Procedures and Guidelines Renamed, updated and republished as Teaching, Course and Programme Surveys Policy, Procedures and Guidelines (October 2016).
- Aegrotat Consideration Procedures, Discontinuation and/or Backdating After Due Date Policy and Guidelines, Missed Examinations Policy and Procedures for Applications for Special Pass, Missing of Tests and Other Assessment Deadlines Policy, and Refunds After the Due Date Policy Rescinded and replaced by the Special Consideration Procedures and Guidelines (February 2016).
- Student Emergency Response Plan (SERP) Relocated to UC Emergency Management website (January 2016).
- Computer Use Policy and Procedures Rescinded and replaced by the IT Policy Framework (July 2015).
- Undergraduate Courses with Low- and High-Rating Course Evaluations Policy Rescinded and subsumed into the Teaching and Course Surveys Policy, Procedures and Guidelines (May 2015) updated and republished as the Teaching, Course and Programme Surveys Policy, Procedures and Guidelines (October 2016).
- Vacancy Advertising Policy Rescinded (March 2015).
- Multifunctional Devices (MFDs) Guiding Principles Rescinded (January 2015).
- Assessment Examinations Policy Rescinded (August 2014).
- Policies and Procedures Development and Review Policy Rescinded and replaced by the Metapolicy (April 2014).
- Examinations – Preparation of Copy and Printing of Examination Papers Policy and Procedures (Staff only) & Examinations – Collection of Scripts, Return of Grades Policy and Procedures Rescinded and replaced by the Examinations – Procedures and Guidelines (March 2014).
- Examinations or Tests: Cancellation or Disruption Rescinded and subsumed into the Assessment Policy, Principles and Guidelines (November 2013).
- Student to Student Grievance Procedures Rescinded (October 2013).
- ICT Change Management Policy Rescinded (October 2013).
- Intellectual Property Policy (Staff only) & Intellectual Property Policy for Staff and Students Rescinded and replaced by the Intellectual Property Policy (September 2013).
- International Student Travel Insurance Policy Rescinded (September 2013).
- International Student Recruitment Management Policy Rescinded (August 2013).