UC Doctoral Scholarship
These scholarships support students for study towards a research doctoral degree at the University of Canterbury.
Applicants for a UC Doctoral Scholarship will be automatically also considered for the following other scholarships:
- Brownlie Scholarship (all applicants)
- Canterbury Scholarship (all applicants)
- William and Ina Cartwright Scholarship (Education applicants)
- Roper Scholarship (Science applicants)
- NZFGW (Inc) New Zealand Federation of Graduate Women (Inc) Canterbury Branch Trust Board Doctoral Scholarship (female applicants for October round, every three years)
APPLYING FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
The online application system will begin accepting applications eight weeks before the closing date.
The scholarships are tenable by full-time and part-time students engaged in study for a research doctoral degree at UC. Applications must be made prior to, or within the first six months after, enrolment in a doctoral degree at the University.
$21,000 per annum and tuition fees at the domestic rate
- Closing Dates
15 May 2017
How to apply for this scholarship
You may apply through this webpage approximately
weeks before applications close. If it’s possible to apply on-line for this scholarship there will be a link above to the on-line system.
If the link is not provided, please download and complete the application form located below.
However, if the scholarship is managed by Universities NZ or another department of the University an External Website link will appear
below and application instructions will be available through that link.
Application required only
General (any College)